1/3 - The circle of my heart - Le cercle de mon coeur.

Notes, drawings and cut out on crystal paper. / Notes, dessins et découpage sur papier cristal

SOUND PIECE : listen HERE

(en Français ci-dessous)

It’s been a year or two now, I have noticed that when I open my arms, I feel my heart opening with a sensation of Love and I feel/visualise/perceive my self as being as large as the circle that my arms have opened.

It makes me feel strong, grounded and powerful.

Potentially powerful.

A potential power.

A potential power from within.

A power of Love.

How large would the circle be ?

There is a field we passed by, with D. Later, I had this vision of us two, making one with the ground, the dark brown soil.

It reminded me of a very special dream I had, a couple of years ago. Around the same time of the year, I think. I think it was matching the Spring Equinox. I need to find this dream in my diaries. There was an emasculation. The dark brown soil of the dream reminded me of Kali, or would it be Isis for us ?

Those  are times of big personal shifts. For me, for people I love around me. And at a larger scale, for most of us in Europe and around as Russia has attacked and is destroying Ukraine, so close to us.

Times of big shifts.

As I try to calm and appease my worrying mind, I think of and feel this position of my opened arms. From my Center. Grounded through my deep roots.

I open my arms.

I breathe.

Peace.

 

Cela fait un an ou deux maintenant, j'ai remarqué que lorsque j'ouvre les bras, je sens mon cœur s'ouvrir avec une sensation d'Amour et je me sens/visualise/perçois comme étant aussi grande que le cercle que mes bras ont ouvert.

Cela me fait me sentir forte, ancrée et puissante.

Potentiellement puissante.

Un pouvoir potentiel.

Un pouvoir potentiel venant de l'intérieur.

Une puissance d'Amour.

Quelle serait la taille du cercle ?

Il y a un champ où nous sommes passés, avec D. Plus tard, j'ai eu cette vision de nous deux, faisant corps avec le sol, le sol brun foncé.

Cela m'a rappelé un rêve très spécial que j'avais fait il y a quelques années. Vers la même période de l'année, je pense. Je pense que cela correspondait à l'équinoxe de printemps. Il faut que je retrouve ce rêve dans mes carnets. Il y avait une émasculation. Le sol brun foncé du rêve me rappelait Kali, ou serait-ce Isis pour nous ?

Ce sont des moments de grands changements personnels. Pour moi, pour les gens que j'aime autour de moi. Et à plus grande échelle, pour la plupart d'entre nous en Europe et aux alentours alors que la Russie a attaqué et détruit l'Ukraine, si proche de nous.

Temps de grands changements.

Alors que j'essaie de calmer et d'apaiser mon esprit inquiet, je pense et ressens cette position de mes bras ouverts. De mon Centre.

Enracinée dans mes racines profondes.

J'ouvre mes bras.

Je respire.

Paix.







  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Factory Night @ Old Telephone Building - Stoke-on-Trent

Ann Hamilton - Pinhole photos