... A dream ...

The other night I dreamed that something quite magical was happening on my work desk ...

A drop of water had fallen on it and all of a sudden I could see all the movements I had just done before appearing on some kind of transparent sheet of paper, as if it was a screen. The movements were in slow motion and the whole thing looked very beautiful.


I want to try out different ways of displaying moving images. I want to play with projection and try it on different kinds of screens, at different distances. I want to play with light and shadows. I'd like the projection (projector and screen) to be part of the installation and see how the viewer could interact with it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Factory Night @ Old Telephone Building - Stoke-on-Trent

Ann Hamilton - Pinhole photos