The Language Cafe

Last Saturday I went to the Language Cafe for the 2nd time and I took some of my "What do you love ?" bits and bobs with me.

The Language Cafe is an amazing social gathering of people from all around the world who wish to teach or/and learn other languages. Some people can speak up to 4 languages and more and the switch from one to the other : it's just crazy to watch and listen. I can only do that with English and French but I have started to remember a bit of German and I am hoping to learn a bit of Spanish or even better, Brazilian Portuguese : my dream ever, to sing Gilberto Gil's songs !

The Language Cafe is a partnership between Culturebox, The Refugee Forum and Nottingham City Libraries.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Factory Night @ Old Telephone Building - Stoke-on-Trent

1/3 - The circle of my heart - Le cercle de mon coeur.